We are pleased to announce AstraSync 4.2 Beta 1
AstraSync now supports alert profile integration though Monitor for BlackBerry, meeting request creation, email content encryption, kinetic scrolling and more performance settings for power users.
The following improvements have been made in AstraSync 4.2 Beta over AstraSync 4.1:
- Closer integration with the device OS through Monitor (A new monitoring program for BlackBerry). Providing integrated device profile alerts for new messages including LED notifications, better network availability awareness and faster performance.
- Support for creation of meetings requests
- Email content encryption.
- Kinetic scrolling of the message list on touch screen devices.
- Leaner, faster message store system
- More performance settings for power users including control of Direct Push behavior, email truncation size, PIM status checks and AutoDiscover.
AstraSync 4.2 includes other enhancements and bug fixes – please refer to the release notes for a list of the most important resolved issues.
To download this version, visit the AstraSync beta portal with your BlackBerry browser: http://www.astrasync.com/beta.
You will need to provide your AstraSync account credentials (email address and password).
You can upgrade from AstraSync 2.2.x, 3.0.X, 3.1.X, 4.0.x, 4.1.x to this AstraSync build, however some older devices are not supported for this build.