We are pleased to announce the full release of AstraSync 3.1. ActiveSync 3.1 includes the following improvements over AstraSync 3.0:
- Support for Multiple Folders. You can now choose to sync emails from any folder in your email account. You can also move and copy messages between folders.
- Save messages as drafts. AstraSync now includes a drafts folder where you can save partially composed messages allowing you to complete and send them at a later time.
- Full Outbox. You can now view the AstraSync outbox to see any messages that have not yet been successfully sent due to a network outage.
- Client-side search. With AstraSync 3.1 you can now search your email folders to find the email with the subject you need or from a specific person.
- Global Address Book Improvements. The Global Address Book lookup now retrieves full details for each contact. You can then choose to save the contact to your device address book for future reference.
Other Enhancements include:
- Meeting attendees can be synchronized to appointments
- Improved network status and sync notification messages
- Conformation dialog when leaving an unsent message
- Multiple bug fixes
- Sync multiple folders
- Save messages as drafts
- Outbox viewable as a folder
- Client-side search
- Global Address Lookup retreives full contact details
- Meeting attendees now Synchronized to appointments
To download AstraSync 3.1, log in to http://www.astrasync.com/dwl/ with your BlackBerry browser. You will need to provide your AstraSync account credentials (email address and password).
Visit the AstraSync Forum for a full list of enhancements and compatible BlackBerry devices.
Thanks to everyone who has been involved in the beta testing program.